Cleaning your silk:
Tylers Fabrics recommend the Green Earth clean for all silk fabrics in their original fabric form. Once made into a garment, please provide the dry-cleaner you are using with a piece of all of your fabrics to test before your gown is cleaned.
Alcohol/beverages/food spills will stain your silk garment. They must be cleaned immediately to avoid the stain setting.
General care instructions:
- Never expose silk to direct sunlight for longer periods of time
- Don’t spray silk with water while ironing
- Don’t treat individual stains with water
- Always iron the reverse side or using a pressing cloth on a cool iron setting (“Silk” setting on the iron)
- Never bleach silk
- Never wring dry
- Substances containing alcohol will damage silk fabric. So let your perfume and hairspray dry before dressing