Would you like to join our retail team?
We are seeking an applicant who possesses excellent communication skills and a professional and approachable manner. A knowledge of Bridal/Evening wear is preferred as well as a knowledge of textiles. Experience in the retail industry is essential.
Please send through all resumes to: email@example.com
Established in 1978, Tylers Fabrics specialise in luxurious bridal silks, French laces and Italian laces. The largest range of silks, laces and trims in Melbourne all under one roof.
- Melbourne’s premier supplier of bridal laces and silks
- A wonderful selection
- Laces from all over the world
- All budgets accommodated
- Experienced staff
- No appointment necessary
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Hanging samples available to handle, touch & feel
- Vast industry networks and knowledge
- Email enquiries welcome
- Designer/dressmakers – a list of contacts available upon request to gather obligation free quotes (no obligation to buy fabrics from Tylers Fabrics)
Tylers Fabrics is dedicated to providing every bride and her bridal party with the most elegant, beautiful and affordable fabrics available
As with all beautiful things, beaded fabrics are delicate and need to be handled with care. When it comes to cleaning a garment made using these delicate fabrics, there are some specific instructions that you will need to follow to get the best results.
- use a reputable dry cleaner who specialises in caring for evening gowns and wedding dresses.
- provide the dry cleaner with off-cuts of your beaded fabrics, if possible, to test before cleaning your gown.
- make sure that the dry cleaner uses the “F CLEAN” method or the “GREEN EARTH DRYCLEANING” method of cleaning only. Be sure to discuss this with the dry cleaner before the garment is sent off for cleaning. If the dry cleaner cannot offer this service, find one that will do so.
- Ask the dry cleaner to get in touch with you prior to cleaning your gown if they have any issues arising from testing the off cuts you provide to test.
By following these simple steps that Tylers Fabrics recommend, you will get the best results possible.